1. An Australian company has been working on a system that uses underwater buoys to convert sea waves into zero-emission energy and desalinated water.
2. Scientists in China are producing solar panels that can produce energy from the last source you’d expect — rainwater.
3. A Japanese engineer has designed a new type of wind turbine that he believes would be able to harness power from typhoons.
4. Researchers at Binghamton University have come up with an interesting way to harness energy, using a resource we have far too much of — bacteria.
5. US scientists have developed a bionic leaf that can convert solar energy into liquid fuel.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus
Please watch: “Crying dog breaks the internet’s heart — but this sad dog story has a happy ending”