Here are simple steps to install solar panels.
1. The direction of Solar panels should always be facing towards Equator of Earth.
2. North facing for Southern hemisphere.
3. South facing for Northern hemisphere.
4. Tilt angle = Latitude of the location
5. Shadow free area is required.
Importance of setting up accurate direction of solar panels is,
• It decides the output level (efficiency) of the solar panels.
• More accurate direction generates the best possible electricity from the solar panels.
See how solar DC system works: